Monday, July 06, 2009

Like You To Meet My Dog ...





















Had a couple of dogs when I was much younger, but its been a long time since I got one. Been planning for one, but surprisingly the acquisition was swifter than anticipated. I always had in mind that the dog has to suit my personality, and there must be some connection when I look into his/her eyes. So, ta-dah, may I introduce my dog ... over the first 24 hours still cannot fix a name for it. Started with Charley, then Dali... then it sounded stupid as it sounded as if I am calling myself ... still fluid but don't want to change the sound intonations too much as that might confuse the dog. So for now its Darlie.


Its almost 7 weeks, and the youngest of the litter, an English bulldog pup, very tiny now but should hit 35 to 40 pounds in a few months, more affectionate than the best hookers in Thailand, eats like a vacuum cleaner... thinking of calling it Vacuum! Will post updates on Darlie....

16 comments:

Scribbles said...

aww, such a adorable pup!

i've a bullmastiff and within 2 months, he grew triple its size and added 15 kg! yikes.

enjoy yr lil one when it's still small :)

random said...

very nice..

Unknown said...

Awwww...cute.....hope he doesnt keep you awake or wet your carpets. Heard bulldogs snore & drool a lot

x123 said...

I like your dog

solomon said...

I think he missed the mum. Why not call him "Yen" since u worked in Japan for most of ye career.

annoying orange said...

How about Ben? As a tribute to MJ?

METALRAGE said...

dude!

MAnChaoMAn said...

how about calling him guiness...

Remnant 888 said...

Since it's a bulldog, try BULLY...?
Ha ha....

Or SALI (female) or SALVI....

SmokingGun said...

hmm, nice dog, nice name.. if he has a brother later on, you may want to consider the name "churchill"...

old winston C was the quintessential bulldog with a penchant for cigars.. duly noting that u are a cigar aficionado and a bulldog fan..

have fun and enjoy the dog!

Unknown said...

Since you love the movie so much..
Why not Marley?

viv said...

it'll be a faithful companion

qlobetrotter said...

Hi, nice dog. I think "Butch" may be an option to consider.

tchtax said...

Nice!!! Can I ask how much you paid for him/her? Thinking of getting one.

Unknown said...

I heard they drool a lot so looks
like you're going to be quite
busy. Bulldogs always remind me of Winston Churchill, so how about calling the cutie Winston?

moomooearth said...

Great to have a dog! I wanted to get one too, but with a baby at home, and a single storey that's hot as hell, not exactly the best time to do so.