Skip to main content

Like You To Meet My Dog ...





















Had a couple of dogs when I was much younger, but its been a long time since I got one. Been planning for one, but surprisingly the acquisition was swifter than anticipated. I always had in mind that the dog has to suit my personality, and there must be some connection when I look into his/her eyes. So, ta-dah, may I introduce my dog ... over the first 24 hours still cannot fix a name for it. Started with Charley, then Dali... then it sounded stupid as it sounded as if I am calling myself ... still fluid but don't want to change the sound intonations too much as that might confuse the dog. So for now its Darlie.


Its almost 7 weeks, and the youngest of the litter, an English bulldog pup, very tiny now but should hit 35 to 40 pounds in a few months, more affectionate than the best hookers in Thailand, eats like a vacuum cleaner... thinking of calling it Vacuum! Will post updates on Darlie....

Comments

Scribbles said…
aww, such a adorable pup!

i've a bullmastiff and within 2 months, he grew triple its size and added 15 kg! yikes.

enjoy yr lil one when it's still small :)
random said…
very nice..
see said…
Awwww...cute.....hope he doesnt keep you awake or wet your carpets. Heard bulldogs snore & drool a lot
x123 said…
I like your dog
solomon said…
I think he missed the mum. Why not call him "Yen" since u worked in Japan for most of ye career.
vq said…
How about Ben? As a tribute to MJ?
METALRAGE said…
dude!
David said…
how about calling him guiness...
Remnant 613 said…
Since it's a bulldog, try BULLY...?
Ha ha....

Or SALI (female) or SALVI....
SmokingGun said…
hmm, nice dog, nice name.. if he has a brother later on, you may want to consider the name "churchill"...

old winston C was the quintessential bulldog with a penchant for cigars.. duly noting that u are a cigar aficionado and a bulldog fan..

have fun and enjoy the dog!
yuma said…
Since you love the movie so much..
Why not Marley?
viv said…
it'll be a faithful companion
qlobetrotter said…
Hi, nice dog. I think "Butch" may be an option to consider.
Pat said…
Nice!!! Can I ask how much you paid for him/her? Thinking of getting one.
Sewling said…
I heard they drool a lot so looks
like you're going to be quite
busy. Bulldogs always remind me of Winston Churchill, so how about calling the cutie Winston?
Marco said…
Great to have a dog! I wanted to get one too, but with a baby at home, and a single storey that's hot as hell, not exactly the best time to do so.

Popular posts from this blog

My Master, A National Treasure

REPOST:  Its been more than two years since I posted on my sifu. This is probably the most significant posting I had done thus far that does not involve business or politics. My circle of close friends and business colleagues have benefited significantly from his treatment.


My Master, Dr. Law Chin Han (from my iPhone)

Where shall I start? OK, just based on real life experiences of those who are close to me. The entire Tong family (Bukit Kiara Properties) absolutely swear that he is the master of masters when it comes to acupuncture (and dentistry as well). To me, you can probably find many great dentists, but to find a real Master in acupuncture, thats a whole different ballgame.


I am not big aficionado of Chinese medicine or acupuncture initially. I guess you have to go through the whole shebang to appreciate the real life changing effects from a master.


My business partner and very close friend went to him after 15 years of persistent gout problem, he will get his heavy attacks at least…

Long Weekends

Passengers - Go Watch It

Passengers. Brilliant story telling. Visionary yet believable. Like Martian, only better. Space travel, science, romantic, desolation, philosophical, mortality n its devastation, spectacular imagery. Being human n humane. 9.7/10