Wednesday, December 12, 2007



King Pie Fan Club
I am glad to hear of so many like-minded fans ...

sqkanji said...

Hi Dali,

I agree with u. They sell the best pies in KL and served them hot. My fav is mutton curry!.

2:04 PM

Jomaropol said...

Haha Dali, back to your food reviews again. King's Pie is a family biz, and yeap the daughter's married.

Like you I share a passion for pie, when I was in Australia, I would walk to the nearest Petrol kiosk every other night and get one of those meat pies, to microwave it back home and wolf it down.

I was missing pies for years until the King showed up. Thank goodness for King's pie. Only wish that they have a way of tah pauing the mustard to go with those juicy pies.


2:29 PM

Vronique said...

Hey S. Dali - my whole office LOVES the FRIES! I would call it "chips", as its really good ol' satisfying comfort food! Nobody can resist it.....

3:21 PM

No comments: