Tuesday, May 06, 2008








Can Someone Help?


I am the biggest fan of Stephen Chow movies. I have regarded his version of A Chinese Odyssey I & II as masterful works of art in comedy. (Btw, my favourite Chow Sing Chi's movie is Out Of The Dark or in Cantonese Wooi One Yea). Anyway, I need help from you guys and gals out there. I absolutely love the songs from the Sai Yau Kei movies.

For the last 10 years, every time I go to HK I would visit the CD shops to try and get the soundtrack of the movies but to no avail. It really frustrating. They all know of the album but its always out of stock. The CD cover is one of the photos in this posting. The songs were all brilliant and I am really dying to get my hands on a copy.
I looked into ebay and found someone willing to sell for US$50, would have grabbed it if I had PayPal. This would be the best gift I can receive for Christmas (hint, hint)... lol... If any of you can help, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

8 comments:

Insider said...

I got paypal. You need help, dali?

Unknown said...

i can help. Is it located in the States? I'm residing here, so let me know.

SalvadorDali said...

Wow, thats was fast. Thanks for offering to buy for me. Pls give me your private email, or you can email privately to:
malaysiafinance@gmail.com

There you can give me yr bank account for me to TT the funds to you and I will give you an address to mail the CD. Thanks in advance.


http://cgi.ebay.com/HK-Cd-A-CHINESE-ODYSSEY-Stephen-Chow-SOUNDTRACK-NEW_W0QQitemZ120251433765QQihZ002QQcategoryZ307QQcmdZViewItem

SalvadorDali said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/HK-Cd-A-CHINESE-
ODYSSEY-Stephen-Chow-SOUNDTRACK-
NEW_W0QQitemZ120251433765QQih
Z002QQcategoryZ307QQcmdZViewItem

or just do a search on ebay for "A Chinese Odyssey soundtrack" .... pls note its NOt the movie but the soundtrack, tks

SalvadorDali said...

david,

thanks for offering.. i went back to check the ebay item, it was sold sometime back and now they don't have it anymore... anyway I have tried opening a paypal myself n actuall its quite easy... but anyway, yr heart is in the right place... maybe someone somewhere can locate a copy...sigh

Raymond Lum said...

I have an original copy of the soundtrack. My biggest disappointment is that the opening intro music (by zhao jiping)which I think is the best part, is not included in the album.

I can burn you a copy if you want. Sorry for the copyrights but there is no choice cos sometimes you just couldn't find the original.

Unknown said...

Great minds think a like.. They all love Chow Sing Chi.

SalvadorDali said...

raymond,

can u write to me with yr email to:
malaysiafinance@gmail.com

will contact with regards to cost n logistics...maybe get transmile to get the burned cd?