Skip to main content

Wind & Water ...

Let's just give up on fundamental research or technical analysis ... the bloody fengshui chart courtesy of CLSA has been eerily accurate. 


Comments

Kevin Wong said…
I have faith in FA & believe in following trends. But, i trust fengshui over gut feeling anytime!
Loo said…
It's time to sell
Kevin Wong said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
bruno said…
These last few months I have been out of the FX markets,and have missed some big moves on the greenback's rally.

I have been stuck and sweating it out on our losing S&P trades which will eat up 80% of my this year's trading profits.My plan was if stopped out to take the rest of the year off and enjoy my remaining 20% on satay and kopi O.Because if losing back almost my hard earned money and continue trading is the fastest way to the poor house.

Twice this month the market came within 10 pts of my stops.Twice the bears mauled up the bulls as the market came close to 1990(stops at 1998).Maybe the trading gods are on our side.Hopefully after trading ends tomorrow,our trades will be in the money.

Have a nice and wonderful weekend, boys and gals.

Popular posts from this blog

My Master, A National Treasure

REPOST:  Its been more than two years since I posted on my sifu. This is probably the most significant posting I had done thus far that does not involve business or politics. My circle of close friends and business colleagues have benefited significantly from his treatment.


My Master, Dr. Law Chin Han (from my iPhone)

Where shall I start? OK, just based on real life experiences of those who are close to me. The entire Tong family (Bukit Kiara Properties) absolutely swear that he is the master of masters when it comes to acupuncture (and dentistry as well). To me, you can probably find many great dentists, but to find a real Master in acupuncture, thats a whole different ballgame.


I am not big aficionado of Chinese medicine or acupuncture initially. I guess you have to go through the whole shebang to appreciate the real life changing effects from a master.


My business partner and very close friend went to him after 15 years of persistent gout problem, he will get his heavy attacks at least…

Long Weekends

Passengers - Go Watch It

Passengers. Brilliant story telling. Visionary yet believable. Like Martian, only better. Space travel, science, romantic, desolation, philosophical, mortality n its devastation, spectacular imagery. Being human n humane. 9.7/10