1. Which countries invaded and occupied Indonesia? Netherlands for 350 years and Japan for 3.5 years.
2. Which country was once the colonial master of Malaya & India? Britain.
3. Which countries invaded and occupied Vietnam? France 1857-1940 & 1946-1954, Japan 1940-1945 and USA (South Vietnam) 1955-1975.
4. Which countries were responsible for colonisation of the African continent? Belgium, Britain, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain and Italy.
5. Which 8 countries were responsible for the occupation of China in early 20th century? Britain, US, Germany, France, Russia, Japan, Italy & Austria-Hungary.
6. Which countries were responsible for colonising and almost annihilating the Red Indians in North America? France & Britain.
7. Which country colonised and almost annihilated Aborigines in Australia and New Zealand? Britain .
8. Which are the member countries of G7?
United Kingdom/Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan & USA.
And now the million dollar question...
9. Why are the G7 members see China as a threat even though China is the only major nation on earth that has never invaded or occupied another country?
Ego or fear of retribution ?🤔
G7 is concerned about China. When there is a superpower sensing it is losing its footing, it will not go away quietly. Dragged down but still kicking and yanking all the way, and at the same time rousing for support from the boot-licking countries.
Economically, China has already overtaken everybody. The other areas include military, financial centre status, education & research leadership, cultural/social leadership and influence on world affairs.Right now, the world is kind of governed by these bodies in varying scales of influence: G7, G8, G30, OECD, World Bank, NATO, IMF, United Nations, WHO, NAFTA, Asean, etc. You can lead it, be in it or fund it. Developments over the last 20 years have seen changes in importance and the rise and fall for certain member countries.