Friday, August 10, 2018

Best Cheesecake Ever - Jaslyn Cakes



Not a sweets person really but I think I just tasted (or devoured more like it) the best cheesecake ever in my life... baked or otherwise ... ever!

You know how something is so good that you had to share it to everybody you know immediately. This is it. 

Plus I have had lots of cheesecakes... very good ones in Sydney, Melbourne, NYC, HK ... 

After posting it on FB, friends commented about other stuff that Jaslyn has that are to die for:

Butter cake
Cookies


The funny thing is I have yet to visit the shop even though its in Telawi. Friends tell me it has opened for over 4 years now, ... I told you I am not a sweets person! Lol.

http://www.jaslyncakes.com

Address:
7A, Jalan Telawi 2,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Phone: 
03-2202 2868
Facebook:
Jaslyn Cakes
Email: 
hello@jaslyncakes.com
Opening hours:
Monday: Closed
Tuesday - Friday: 1100 - 1900
Saturday -Sunday: 1100 - 2000

No comments: